Our Group of Medical Practices are well positioned within the northern parts of Johannesburg and Pretoria, Gauteng. Our commitment is to offer the very best in affordable family healthcare to all our patients.
We are a group of Local and Locum General Healthcare Practitioners. We are proudly contracted into most major medical aids to benefit and assist our patients with cutting out the hassle of processing claims directly to your medical scheme.
- Healthcare for adults, children and babies.
- Diagnosing and treating illness which include regular check-ups, health assessments, pathology screening, disease management and nutritional needs.
- Vaccinations and immunisations.
- Managing chronic illness and conditions such as diabetes and where necessary, refering to allied practitioners.
- Each Practice offers a customised solution for their surrounding environment.
- Please select the Practice tab to read more about each practice.
Meet Our Team
We are proudly contracted in to most medical aids. We process your claim directly to the medical aids while you are in consultation, so there is no need to wait lengthy periods for the outcome. More importantly you don’t have to wait for any refunds from your medical aid. Depending on your medical aid scheme and the programme you are part of, all consultation fees, screening tests and vaccinations can be fully claimed.
We are “Network” General Practitioners for Bankmed, Discovery Health, Bestmed, CAMPAF, Momentum and Medischeme (Bonitas, Fedhealth, Sasolmed, Swazimed, Nedgroup, Xtrata, Medshield).
“The Cocktail” – IV Vitamin Drip
In the 1960’s, Dr Myers explained that the majority of people only absorb a small fraction of the vitamins ingested on a daily bases. Dr Myers stated that a mixture of nutritional supplements and minerals could be given in a single intravenous infusions and that the IV delivery would be the only way to allow for a 100% absorption of nutrients verses the small quantities absorbed through orally ingestion.